Our International Hotel Consultancy team's focus is to create, retain and or recover maximum value for our clients, whilst providing best-in-class service and deliverables. This is achieved by offering our clients a unique value proposition, including:
- Our pan-European team combines local knowledge and extensive international experience to offer expert coverage of hotel markets throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
- Our consultants are seasoned professionals with extensive experience in business operations, consultancy, development and finance. They are based at our offices in London, Barcelona, Dubai, Helsinki, Paris, Munich and Vienna.
- We have close ties with our colleagues in Agency, Valuation Services and Investment & Development, thereby being able to advise our clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- We have access to a very substantial trading and transactional database and internal knowledge of real-world transactions and deals.
- We offer bespoke and best-in-class deliverables, which provide implementable advice allowing our clients to understand the opportunities and issues quickly and concisely.
We offer the following professional advisory services:
- Operational Reviews, IBRs and Strategic Options Analysis
- Fully RICS and TEGoVA compliant valuations
- Commercial Due Diligence (buy and sell-side)
- Property and commercial advice on leases, management contracts, rent reviews
- Investment appraisal and asset strategy
- Acquisition and disposal advice
- Feasibility studies and development advice
- Market studies
- Detailed cash flow forecasts
- Information memoranda and sales support/due diligence documentation
- Performance Monitoring / advice on non-performing assets
- Resort and urban destination master-planning
- Expert witness and litigation support
We provide full-diligence consultancy advice to our corporate client base, namely:
- Virtually all UK lending banks
- Many international lending and investment banks
- Private Equity
- Virtually all major hotel operators
- International investment institutions and funds
- Many international developers and investors
- Local and regional owners and investors
- Regional/municipal authorities
Further information about our international Hotels Advisory services please see the documents below or contact Andreas Scriven on: +44 (0)20 7227 0700
Please see our recent publications, which includes City Reviews and various research articles.
Please also see below the following downloadable documents:
Consultancy – International Hotel Advisory Brochure
Corporate Hotels and Advisory Team
Christie + Co Publications
Most computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Reader.