Luminar Group Holdings
The provision of valuation and strategic disposal advice across the entire portfolio on behalf of the company’s banking partners.
- Mann Island, Liverpool - marketing of 50,000 sq ft of prime waterside leisure and retail accommodation on behalf of Neptune Developments within major office and residential scheme.
- Floral Hall, Southport - marketing of 133 bed 4 star hotel and 55,000 sq ft of leisure space within new build complex adjacent convention centre and theatre.
- York - 119 bedroom budget hotel and 380 sq m convenience retail development on behalf of S Harrison Developments.
- The Brewery, Chiswell Street. Sale of 375,000 sq ft business, investment and development opportunity for £55m.
- High Profile Hotel, Restaurant / Public House Development Opportunities, Lincolnshire. High profile hotel, restaurant / public house development.
- Trinity Square , Gateshead. Hotel and Leisure development opportunities adjacent new Tesco Extra Store / Over 60 Shop Units / Student Village + 719 Car Parking Spaces.
- The Mansion, Roundhay, Leeds. Unique development / refurbishment opportunity, Let on behalf of Leeds City Council The Mansion, Roundhay, Leeds with existing A1, A2, A3 and A4 planning uses.
- Brewery Wharf, Leeds. Development agency advice to Rushbond in respect of its 500,000 sq ft mixed-use waterside scheme, resulting in securing Jurys Doyle Hotels for a 248-bed Jurys Inn and supporting A3 and amenity retail lettings.
- Birmingham Road, Lichfield. Leisure and hospitality agency advice provided to S Harrison Developments in relation to a 360,000 sq ft mixed-use city centre regeneration project.
- Kingsmill Park, Sutton in Ashfield, Mansfield. Mixed use scheme including Toby Carvery Restaurant, Express by Holiday Inn, Exemplar Group Care Home and Offices.
- Round Foundry, Leeds. Letting of all Phase I and II leisure and amenity retail uses within this major mixed use urban regeneration project.
Health & Fitness
- *SOLD* Elysium Health and Fitness Club.
- Fitness4Less - Health Club Acquisition Programme - Site Requirements 2010.
- Project Eagle - An opportunity to acquire a portfolio of 7 highly profitable health & fitness clubs.
- David Lloyd Leisure. Due diligence advice on behalf of Criterion capital in connection with portfolio bid proposals.
- The Thames Club, Staines. Marketing of a freehold Health & Fitness Club with adjacent Sports Stadium in Surrey on behalf of Sheffield United Football Club *Now Sold*.
- Eden Health & Fitness Club, Scarborough. Freehold Health & fitness club + adjacent investment property.
- Health & Fitness - valuation of 2 high profile London clubs for refinancing purposes.
- Horizons Health & Fitness Club, Derby. Sale of a 22,000 sq ft freehold health and fitness club off an asking price of £1.35m.
- Seaham Hall & Serenity Spa - developments valuation.
- LivingWell Health Clubs. Portfolio valuation of freehold clubs for data room purposes ahead of sale to Bannatyne Fitness.
- Esporta Club, Islington. Rent review on behalf of the landlord.
- The Riverside Stadium, Durham County Cricket Club. Freehold turnkey health and fitness club development on behalf of Durham CCC to Bannatyne Fitness.
- *SOLD* Superb City Centre Hotel Development adjacent proposed £43.8m HQ Building Proposed 120 bedroom hotel development. Located opposite York Station and adjacent proposed 140,000 sq ft £43.8m office HQ development the city council. c. 4,608 sq m (49,605 sq ft) Gross Internal Area.
- Boutique Hotel Development Opportunity, St Olave’s Tower Bridge. On behalf of Berkeley Homes, Christie + Co is delighted to offer this rare boutique hotel development opportunity at Tower Bridge, London.
- Strategic Hotel Development Opportunity, Quorum Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne. On the instructions of Quorum Development Partners, Christie + Co have been instructed to market a strategic hotel development opportunity occupying a “Gateway” position at the head of Quorum Business Park.
- North Shore, Stockton on Tees. Marketing of a hotel development within a major mixed use urban regeneration project adjacent to the town centre and Teesdale Business Park.
- Melton Park, North Ferriby, Nr Hull. Marketing of a 2.33 acre site with outline planning for a 124 bed hotel at Melton Business Park.
- Wilderspool Causeway, Warrington. Major Gateway hotel development opportunity.
- The Exchange, Chester. Letting of hotel development on behalf of Opus Land to Travelodge.
- Royal Worcester Porcelain Site, Worcester. The marketing of a hotel development opportunity within Berkeley Homes Mixed Use Regeneration / Redevelopment of the RWP Site.
- London Bridge Tower. Advised Sellar Property Group in respect of the proposed Renzo Piano-designed development to include a 195-bedroom 5-Star hotel to be operated by hotel group, Shangri La.
- Kings Waterfront, Liverpool. Development of a £16m Staybridge Suites extended stay hotel development on behalf of McAleer & Rushe.
- Clarence Dock, Leeds. Sale of hotel development site to BDL Hotels for construction of 130 bed Express by Holiday Inn within 2m sq ft mixed use scheme.
- Portland Crescent, Leeds. Acquisition and Development consultancy advice to Oxford Hospitality in respect of a proposed 4 star hotel.
- Moto Service Area, Jct 46 A1(M), Wetherby. Long Leasehold site disposal to Starboard Hotels for 126 bed Days Inn development.
- 3 Freehold City Centre Leisure/Hospitality/Development Opportunities with existing D2 uses. Providing sites ranging between 0.42 acres to 0.82 acres and properties of 19,386 sq ft to 44,305 sq ft, the properties have the benefit of D2 planning consent and are presently fitted out for nightclub use. Our client’s intention is to offer the properties with vacant possession inclusive of trade inventory at competitive prices in the region of £500,000 to £750,000.
- * SOLD * Former Zanzibar Nightclub, Newport Road, Stafford ST16 2EZ. On the instructions of Nexum Leisure, we have been instructed to market these former nightclub premises which are situated in a highly prominent trading position on Stafford’s Newport Road.
- The Front Row - Leisure and Hospitality opportunities at the new Leeds Area.
- Leeds Arena - A3/Leisure development consultancy advice on behalf of Leeds City Council.
- Revolution, Christie + Co - acquisition of nine freehold Revolution vodka bars on behalf of the specialist property investor Aprirose, in a deal worth in excess of £17 million. The nine Revolution properties are located in: Huddersfield, Lancaster, Leicester, Lincoln, Liverpool, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Wolverhampton, plus two in Manchester.
- Tenpin Bowling. Valuation of Superbowl portfolio on behalf of corporate clients.
- Keith Brown Properties (Hull) Ltd - portfolio valuation of Tenpin Bowling units.
- Bingo. Capital valuation in respect of a portfolio of 9 bingo clubs for a corporate M&A transaction.
- Candu. Portfolio Valuation and disposal advice for late night bar/club operator.
- JI Entertainments. Valuation on behalf of Ernst & Young in connection with Receivership.
- Ultimate Leisure. Portfolio valuation.
- Springwood Leisure. Corporate restructure, valuation and portfolio disposal advice on behalf of Ernst & Young.
- Gleneagles, Auchterarder, Perthshire, Scotland. The valuation of a 5-Star 270-bed hotel and 3 championship courses.
- K Club, Straffan, Co Kildare, Ireland. The valuation of 5-Star operations set in 550 acres and incorporating a 69-bed hotel and two championship courses.
- Hawkstone Park, Shrewsbury. Valuation and disposal advice in respect of a 45-hole trophy club with accommodation.
- Mere Golf & Country Club. Valuation and disposal advice in respect of an 18-hole championship course with leisure and conferencing facilities.