Our Dublin office is managed by Maureen Doyle, who developed many years’ experience working in London’s corporate advisory team. She has an in-depth knowledge of the Irish hotel market and our service offering in Ireland will benefit from the expertise of our corporate teams in London and internationally.
One of the leading leisure sector brokers internationally, we provide transactional support across six sectors - hotels, pubs, restaurants, leisure, care and retail. In addition, we provide consultancy and valuation advisory services, including bank support and business recovery products such as business review, operational reviews and performance monitoring. We offer innovative solutions for a wide range of projects and can provide implementable advice to enable value enhancement and/or recovery.
We offer the following professional advisory services:
- Fully RICS and TEGoVA compliant valuations
- Operational Reviews, IBRs and Strategic Options Analysis
- Performance Monitoring / advice on non-performing assets
- Brokerage / Transactional support
- Capex review
- Commercial Due Diligence (buy and sell-side)
- Property and commercial advice on leases, management contracts, rent reviews
- Investment appraisal and asset strategy
- Acquisition and disposal advice
- Detailed cash flow forecasts
- Information memoranda and sales support/due diligence documentation
- Feasibility studies and development advice
- Market studies